Commentary Writing

1. Three emotions iv'e felt have been stress, happiness, and overwhelmed. Iv'e had quiz after quiz and test after test, it's been stressful to keep up with everything and getting to bed at a good time is impossible sometimes. Happiness because my parent are super supportive and help me with anything

2. three things that have given me satisfaction
- Being caught up on all my-school work
- Having a good hair day/ makeup
- When I get good grades on my test


3. Three things I worry about
- Grades
- My Weight
- World Issues


4.
- Math
-Slow Walkers
- My sister

5.

- My puppy/family
- Cranberry juice/water
- Chapstick


6.

- getting everything done
- Having time for their family/friends
- Dealing with mad parents

7.
- When they get all their grading done
-When all their students pass their test
- When they get to teach their full lessons

8.
- How their are so manny opportunity's to meet new people
- How you can be whoever you wan to be
- How we have good acces to food/ water

9.
- My school is old and isn't very attractive in some parts
- How there is so much drama about everything
- How there is so much competition in everything our school does


10
One trend I have noticed is that the ideal girl is still the skinny look. I know it's changing but there is still a stigma that you have to be skinny and the tiniest thighs to be attractive to guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

aperture, shutter, and speed

feature story brainstorm