feature story brainstorm

1. either my grandpa or my papa
2. my grandma's brothers who also fought in war
3. what my papa and my uncles did during the war
4. Historical and background story angle
5. how old were you when you joined the military
 what did you do in the military
was it scary being in the vietnam war
 how did being in a war change you
 how long were you in the war
what did you do in the war
did being in a war change you in any good ways
what was your opinion on being in the military
did you make any new friends in the military
what life lessons did you learn being in the military and fighting
how long were you in the military
how did your family react to you being in the military
what was the scariest thing that happened
6. i'm going to ask them the same questions i asked my papa because they were in the same war they just were in different parts in the war.
7. The vietnam war was the longest US combat force participation, which was 17.4 years, the war lasted from 1955 to 1975, the turning point was the tet offensive, i million civilians died, 1.3 million people who were in the military died.
8. Over factime
9. they all live in different states and i don't see my grandpa till christmas and i don't see my papa till spring break so the only way i can interview them is over facetime.
10. by taking notes and maybe screen recording the whole chat so i can have it on my phone. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

aperture, shutter, and speed