Favorite Magazine Cover

Inspiring magazine covers

Set an image within a shape
Brownbook consistently sets an image – whether it is a photograph or illustration – within a hexagon on a white page. This issue of Brownbook places the model strategically so that her head and toes reach the top and bottom corners of the hexagon.

I really like this magazine cover for many reasons. I can feel the Mediterranean vibe that the cover has, and that is what is so unique about it. I love the shape that is involved with the picture and how much it adds to the whole cover. I also like how there is not much text, but instead the main focus is the image. The main points of the cover are in bold and big, so I easily saw the message that the cover was sending. The photo that the cover shows is also very simple but unique. I overall love this cover.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

aperture, shutter, and speed

feature story brainstorm