Final Exams Questions

1. I have made videos on Tik Tok, Snapchat, Insta, and youtube.

2.  I think the camera will have better quality and come out clearer and the phone wouldn't be as clear and it would be more difficult to film on.


3. A bride getting ready to get married, a teen surviving the daily struggles of high school, and i could do a video of my mom and her showing what it's like being a mom.


4. I could take pictures of the girl getting ready or the place where they are getting " married ".


5. I could use audio to play sweet music or i could have the " bride " speaking in the video as like a voice over.


Mr. Reeves do you think it would be ok if i do a day in the life of a bride. I'm not going to a wedding but could i like recreate something or maybe do the prep to get ready for a wedding would that be ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

aperture, shutter, and speed

feature story brainstorm